Oh, how I love these people. Every. Stinking. One of them.
I look at these pictures, and think...I am blessed.
 |
| Best husband ever. And also, check out that awesome braid! Braids like that only happen to me when Kelsie is around. Which she was, for this picture. That woman is a braiding genius, I tell you. |
 |
| My siblings and me. Love these people! |
 |
| Kai's cousin Anna had a little thing about kissing him. It was sort of attack-mode kissing, but...love hurts, right?? |
 |
| Dane in the pool...he finally "got" the beauty of goggles last week, and now he is a veritable face-in-the-water machine. |
 |
| Kai is into David lately. By which I mean, he is obsessed with David. ALL DAY LONG he comes up to me, puts his palms in the air, and asks, "Dad-dy??" And I tell him, "Daddy is at work. He'll be home at dinnertime." We do this routine over. And over. And over. And over. His heart beats only for David right now. Consequently, David is putty in Kai's chubby little hands. |
 |
| Elijah and me. He is such a great kid. He got his suit for his eighth birthday. He is so proud of it. He also got this navy blue BYU tie for his birthday. He wears them together almost every single week, even though they don't match. When it's not the BYU tie, it's the green and yellow striped Oregon tie. What can I say? Train up a child in the way he should go. Go Cougs. Go Ducks. |
 |
| Again I say: obsessed. This boy is totally enamored with his father. |
 |
| Haven, Elijah, Dane. Total BFF's. |
 |
| Captain Random and me. |
 |
| My mom was out visiting in April. She started a water fight with the kids--Dane and Grandma vs. Elijah and Haven. The teams were pretty equal until Dane decided to defect to his siblings' team. Grandma lost BIG TIME after that. :) |
 |
| Kai, on Easter morning. Apparently, he was not amused by the contents of his Eater bucket. |
 |
Haven stayed home sick from school a couple weeks ago. She spent the morning making woven pot holders. It made me smile; I did this as a kid too. My friend and I made a bunch, then sold them on our sidewalk, using our mini-trampoline as a display table. We sold out in like 45 minutes. I felt like a total creative rockstar genius. Years later, my mom told me she had called all her neighborhood friends and paid them to come buy from us. And that is Reason #3465 why I love my mother.
What is making you feel blessed lately? |
1 comment:
I am in love with Kai's face in the Easter picture. Abject disappointment.
Post a Comment