Monday, July 23, 2012

Firsts

I love FIRSTS. Here are some of ours, lately...

Ok, this is not a picture of a first. Fooled you. I just put it in here because it's really cute. They're all brothery and smiley and stuff and it melts me.

Haven's first pedicure, courtesy of a special treat from Grandma! She picked rainbow colors. There was also a lot of sparkly-top-coat-ness involved. Shocking, I know.

First coconut bra on Dr. Beefy. I...have no words. There are, I think, no words to be had. Just feelings.

First steps!! He took his first steps in the middle of June, and is now using walking as his primary mode of transportation. What a big boy!! And literally--what a big boy! Walking has not seemed to have much effect upon Kai's...um...fluffy physique. Which I am crazy about.

First third birthday! This kid is somethin' else. At this point, he is most definitely the comic relief of our family. And also perhaps the most likely to serve a term in jail. Whatever. He is hilarious.

First ziplining experience! I know, I know. We (me, in particular) are ROCKING those helmets. Yes, we just naturally looked that sexy. No, I don't know where you can buy one for your own personal use. Sorry.

An ACTUAL shot of some of the first steps!

First time seeing Grandpa scuba dive! Pretty cool. The Charleston Aquarium let him come dive as a guest. In this picture, he and Elijah are hi-fiving from opposite sides of the glass in the biggest aquarium shark/sea turtle/fish tank.
Have you celebrated any firsts lately?

1 comment:

Ashlee Marie said...

baby boy took his first steps in June too! And he's now walking MOST of the time (but he can't stand in the middle of the room yet so once he's down it's crawling until he can pull up on something) it's so CUTE!