Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Almost summer

Oh my word. I could stare at their faces all day long.

Dane and Apollo are the best of friends. Wherever Dane goes, Apollo follows. Apollo loves ALL the kids A LOT, but Dane is home and awake the most, and they seem to be little dog/human kindred spirits.
They are building across the street from us. The bulldozer was particularly active last week. Dane propped himself up on a chair and got a front-row seat to the action. He was so mesmerized that he was rendered utterly immobile.

Haven has taken it upon herself to teach Malachi how to walk. They practice multiple times a day. Elijah likes to hold out his arms and hug Malachi when he makes his way over to him.


Kai will eat anything. Which is partly why he is so...ahem...you know...sturdy (side cough). Man, how I love those rolls!!


Dimples!


He is the happiest baby. He will smile for ANYONE. At any time. I can't get enough of it.

Again...best of friends. This particular event was them sitting together outside while Dane put large handfuls of dirt all over Apollo's neck and back. Apollo just laid there and looked lovingly and appreciatively back at Dane.


Already seven. Amazing.


Making grass bouquets for the fairies.


Reading (seriously reading--as in, sounding out all  but a few words on her own) "Go, Dog, Go!"


Blessed.


7 comments:

Tara said...

Love it. Awesome post. Wonderful pictures. We miss you guys.

Iverson Family said...

Loved that post! Cute kids with cute personalitys! Kai's smile is pretty cute :)

Becky said...

Oh my gosh. That picture of Dane perched on his chair to watch the construction! Are you kidding me? So cute. (I totally thought it was Eli at first. He's getting so big.) And Kai has a little crooked bottom lip smile like Eli. My heart hurts. Have you seen the blog post I made for you? Think about it.

Dave & Chels said...

Dimples AND rolls. I don't think he can get any cuter. And my youngest is all smiles too. I pray he keeps this personality as he gets older. Your kids are SO cute. And getting super old. Just for the record, we're not old. Just them.

I-got-the-notion said...

Super cute! You are such a great mother, just look at your wonderful kids! Beautiful smiles! It was awesome to hear from you!!!

The DuPree's said...

I love "Go Dog, Go" and yet I feel like no one has heard of it. One more reason that I just love you! And just stop it, your kids are WAY too cute!!! Come back to us! Or save one of those beautiful houses across the street for us - tell Dane to stake out over there for another year.

Anonymous said...

I have so many pictures of Elijah on display life size in my bedroom and the main living area of my home in my hi res large format digital picture displays. This is one I really love a lot https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhctmB_rFwKrZZ2UIYtJ57JlHBfXU2Sn3mfRmraN9yM7EQ1ree60yXYzw5vRjstLJtWnZms0Dey_ucKzSDJ2h2JrHBxSXgsYXnc9QPll_9f_U2FXGh7Gu1RZ484b9v11RrZ5OjEZr6w7R63/s0/010.JPG The picture is clear and sharp and I can see every gorgeous and beautiful feature and detail as though this good looking little beauty was standing directly in front of me! Since the display is warm and silky smooth and he appears as though I can reach out and touch him he get caressed and kissed all over a lot! Having him on display life size in my apartment is absolutely wonderful.