Sunday, June 12, 2011

32 weeks and counting!

32 weeks. Happy. Tired. Excited to hold a new son soon.
We are blessed.



7 comments:

shauntel said...

You look amazing! Hooray for babies.

CP said...

BEEEEE-YOU-TI-FUL!

Amanda said...

And you look awesome! Hang in there!

The Special Reds said...

You look gorgeous!

Joel pushes the stroller when we run, not me. And he's always at least a quarter mile ahead of me, even WITH the stroller of 90-pounds of children.

Cristina said...

What a beautiful picture of you- and I'm not a fan of posed maternity sideshots! Your hair, that dress, your glowing face- I love it all! Can't wait to see you. AND Geno Servino! ;) I don't know though, he looks pretty good in there too.

Ashlee Marie said...

I already have a cousin with a baby boy Asher so unless you tell everyone your naming him after me ;) I'd like a different name to keep up with! But hey!

Addie said...

You look so great! Congratulations!