Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Whiney, whine, whine.

I just want to say that it's completely inexcusable that ANY company would make a maternity shirt that (although it fits my shoulders, rib cage, and length) is too tight to fit over my belly. At 30 WEEKS pregnant. 30 weeks.

Nu-uh. Not ok. There's no need for that kind of harshness. Seriously, maternity companies. Make love, not war.

3 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Agreed. Not cool at all.

Natalie said...

By baby #4 I had two sets of maternity clothes. One for "cute little belly" and one for "massive, ready to pop belly."

Maternity clothes makers must realize they can make twice as much money if we grow out of their clothes by 30 weeks and have to buy bigger ones. Sneaky.

Melody C. Bondurant said...

In my next life I'm going to design a maternity line that ACTUALLY fits women who are really pregnant...and not just the posers who are tiny and cute up until Delivery!!!

My entire 3rd trimester wardrobe consists of ZERO maternity shirts...there all shirts or dresses I find at trendy stores :) I have a few I could send you :)