Tuesday, March 1, 2011

And the ultrasound says...



We were very surprised. And pleased. We asked the ultrasound tech how sure she was. She showed us a 3-D crotch shot. Seriously. Then we were just as sure as she was. :)

Hooray for sweet little boys!



And also, that's me at 33 weeks.
Ok, no it's not. That's actually me today, at 17 weeks.
I just wanted to see what it would feel like to be Chelsea for a second.

13 comments:

Ashlee Marie said...

Congrats! Was mothers' intuition right this time around?

You look AMAZING for 17 weeks! esp on your fourth! I looked like you at 10 weeks my fourth time around!

jenifer said...

congratulations!! little boys-- it seems our bed only makes girls these days!
i'm so excited for you guys...

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Congratulations! I love the Chelsea joke. You look great as always!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

The Special Reds said...

You look great! So excited for you to have another boy.

By the way, do you still live in Lubbock? My aunt and uncle live there, Peggy and Vance Walker. Maybe you know them?

Addie said...

Congratulations Lindsey and Dave!

marci said...

Lindsey you look so cute!! How fun to have another boy!

Peterson's said...

I love how you think your like huge or something when you ARE NOT. Just remember I WONT be pregnant at the reunion so you wont have to roll your eyes at me... gosh. Sorry my pregnant belly even existed. ;)

Laura said...

How exciting! Congrats to your whole family! :)

Katie said...

Congratulations! So awesome. You are such a cute mom Lindsey.

TuCk N JuLeS said...

Hooray for little boys ... Exciting news! Conngrats! And you look great.

Natalie said...

Congratulations!!! Little boys are so fun.

Lisa said...

Hey - I found your blog! Congrats on a boy by the way! How fun!!! I'm excited for you guys!