Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blessed.

Contended smile. Happy sigh.
Due August 8th.
Ultrasounds and bloodwork look fantastic.
Thank heavens.


13 comments:

natalie said...

Blessed, indeed! :) Congratulations!!! I'm so so happy for you!

Peterson's said...

Love it! So excited to see your baby bump at the reunion!

jenifer said...

todd and i are so excited for you... kids are GREAT!!!

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Yay, yay, yay! So happy for you!

Danica said...

Congrats!! So excited for you. Plus, it's a great due date (I'm due the same exact day!).

The Special Reds said...

Congrats! Last year, you run a half marathon, this year, you have another baby! You are supermom!

Terry said...

Awesome Lindsey.

marci said...

Ohh!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you.....and so glad I am not pregnant right now!!

Dave & Chels said...

Oh, that is so fantastic!! You guys do make cute kiddos. Fun times.

Addie said...

Wow congratulations! You two make some cute kiddos!

TuCk N JuLeS said...

So HAPPY for you and Dave! Congrats!

shauntel said...

congratulations!!
and crazy that i just saw an ultrasound photo on the blog of a girl in my ward with the exact same due date as you.

Spencer and Shreann said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything looks good. :)