New favorite memory to hold forever:
.
.
Taking these little ones to Wal-Mart dressed
the way they felt the very happiest...
.
three random people inside Wal-Mart (at different times) : (Gasp!) "Look, it's Spiderman!!"
elijah: (slightly embarrassed but mostly proud, whispering quietly to me) "Mom, do they really think I'm the real Spiderman??"
me: (debating about the best answer momentarily, then deciding to embrace childhood and imagination by smiling and nodding) "Yes, son."
elijah: (deeply mystified yet satisfied expression)
.
.
.
How I love these children!! And, for the record, I later discovered that the gold and black purse which Haven carried all throughout the store contained:
a smaller pink purse, in which was a squishy crocodile, an empty tube of lip gloss, and an ornate play ring featuring a gigantic blue stone.
.
Just the essentials, really.
.
.
.
Have you had any remember-forever moments lately?
4 comments:
PRECIOUS!!!!!
Leah :)
This is hilarious! My forever moment this week is accidentally setting the quiet time timer for 20 min. instead of an hour and not being disappointed that "my" time got cut short because i just missed my babies!
I like the idea of the quiet time timer--I'm going to have to use that. Anyway, I really liked this post--it made me smile! I love that both Julianna and Blake like to cuddle with me on the couch with their blankets and pillows, at least once a day.
Post a Comment