Ok, so after much deliberation, I've picked the word peace to be my word-o-focus for 2010.
peace:
1. a state of mutual harmony between people or groups, esp. in personal relations
2. cessation of or freedom from any strife or dissension
3. tranquility, contentment, stillness
4. freedom of the mind from anxiety, annoyance, distraction, an obsession, etc.
I've always wanted to be the kind of person who exudes peace, and of course, that has to start with me being truly at peace with me. It's gonna be great.
Did any of you make a resolution or pick a word to focus on this year?
peace:
1. a state of mutual harmony between people or groups, esp. in personal relations
2. cessation of or freedom from any strife or dissension
3. tranquility, contentment, stillness
4. freedom of the mind from anxiety, annoyance, distraction, an obsession, etc.
I've always wanted to be the kind of person who exudes peace, and of course, that has to start with me being truly at peace with me. It's gonna be great.
Did any of you make a resolution or pick a word to focus on this year?
5 comments:
No, I have not picked a word, but it's a great idea! I like your word choice. Happy New Year! Any Christmas pics you're going to share?
Hey, mine's charity! And I was hoping peace would be one of the outcomes. I like where your head's at.
Hey I really need your address, you don't know how many Christmas cards I have sent over the years that have been returned! Email me your address at happy_chck@yahoo.com! Thanks, looks like all is well.
You inspire me, Linds!!! I sure wish we lived closer! ...And I picked HOPE!
beautiful word choice Lindsey!
Post a Comment