Monday, January 25, 2010

It's my blog

My brother called me this morning with a little YouTube link to brighten my morning. We watched this video together while we were on the phone and I laughed so hard I cried. Then I watched it again with Dave and laughed all over again. This video is pure awesomeness.

And also, lemme just say: it's possible that this will offend some of you dog lovers out there. But, I'll have you know, I am also a dog lover. It's just that...really?? Ok, uh-uh. BIG uh-uh. And also, as Dave pointed out to me this morning, it's my blog and I can make fun of whatever I want to. So I am today. Here it is--you can watch it with your jaw dropped open like I did:



PS--Doesn't anyone realize, also, that "dog" and "god" having similar spelling is only an English thing?? In every other language...riiiiight.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I can't believe you would make fun of something written and sung in such reverence.
Can I get a Bow Wow.

The Special Reds said...

Yeah, was that supposed to be funny? I mean, I smiled a few times, but did not laugh until I cried, like you. Maybe it was a reverent sarcasm that is above my level of humor. But I did enjoy it! Very creative!

Natalie said...

Random. Who comes up with stuff like that? I laughed too.

Dave & Chels said...

Wow. I don't know what else to say. Are they really comparing God's love to a dog's love? Really? And sung with such sincerity, too...

Amanda said...

Lindsey,

Seriously the magna tiles will change your life. They don't get put away. Ever. They just stay on the rug in our family room and they are the first thing my boys do in the morning. They don't have any small pieces for Dane to choke on..the box just says "fun for 3 and up". Haven will like them too...Posey does!

You have been on my mind lately..what with my delivery coming up. I don't have your new number though..do you have the old ward directory? Give me a call sometime will you? I could use some of your positive thinking!