Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today...

Today I'm amazed by...

...the entertainment value of a super fort
-
...the bliss that a nap can be

...the joy of a bucket full of muddy water

...the sustaining power of a husband holding a wife's hand

...the convenience of a microwave

...the joy of a shared laugh


...and the cuteness of a 2-yr old's speech patterns.

What are you amazed by today?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said. I'm amazed by the beauty and power of clean carpet. And by the bliss that comes [to children] with the ending of a school year.

Erin Badger said...

Oh Linds I LOVE your blog. Too too too much fun. Your kids are just precious and I'm so happy to be related to you all :) I love you!

The Special Reds said...

Great video! I just hung out with Cassie and Beth today, and of course Charlotte-Ann. I will post pics on my blog soon.

Katie said...

I love that she can say the C in clock but not in coo-coo.


I'm amazed at how easy it is to give blood and wonder why everyone doesn't do it.