Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yum

Here's some things I'm loving that have been a part of my day today:
sleeping in
the nape of Haven's neck
baking blueberry bread with the kids
feeling a tiny baby moving inside of me
remembering that I am going home to Oregon in 7 weeks
"The Life of Pi"
Feeling the sun on my back
What have you loved so far today?

5 comments:

jennah said...

Today I have loved (1) Watching Theo gently carry his glow worm "baby" and touching it VERY softly and giving it kisses. (there may be hope he wont squash his sister) and (2) reading and laughing over Dr. Seuses rhymes for 40 minutes with Jack. So far a good start to the day. When is your ultrasound?? Can't wait to hear what #3 will be!

Peterson's said...

thats a good book! it makes you think in the end, you'll have to tell me what you think.

Esther said...

Those are all great things! Today, I have loved getting a little hug and a kiss from tiny lips, and finding some huge deals at kid to kid.

Unknown said...

reading your blog

The Special Reds said...

My favorite part of this day--seeing Julianna and Blake go out all out in a friendly wrestling match! Very entertaining!