Friday, February 13, 2009

Celebrate!

This one turned two yesterday.
Part of the day's celebrations included a Baskin Robbins date, which she was...thrilled about (see hilarious picture above).
Oh, Haven. I'm so glad you're a part of our family. I love your guts, your giggle, your determination, your intelligence, your energy. I love that you can't say your "k's" so they come out like "t's". I love that you sing along to the radio. I love that your cheeks are plump and kissable. I love that you love to wear your pink army boots, rain or shine. I love that you think you, too, are growing a baby in your belly. I love that you love Eli. I love that you are a daddy's girl. I love your pigtails. I love that you like to hold bugs. I love that you simply adore dogs.
I love you.

7 comments:

Ashlee Marie said...

Happy Birthday Haven! What a cutie Pa Tootie!

Peterson's said...

t-shirt- $9
ice cream - $3
That face- Priceless

shauntel said...

Cutie! Happy birthday

The Special Reds said...

So cute! I'm sure she and Blake would have a blast together! They seem very similar. Happy Birthday, Haven!

Candace said...

What a cute picture. Ice cream makes everyone happy!

Amanda said...

She is so beautiful! Happy Bday Haven!

Susie Faye said...

she's adorable! i hope gracee's are still big like that when she's her age...allof these posts make me forward to future chapters of my life a a mom! thanks for the great example linds!