Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lillian Jean

My first neice was born this past week, and she's just breathtaking. I got to be there for her birth, which was one of the most amazing and beautiful experiences I've ever had. She was born December 2nd. Welcome to the world, Lillian!

10 comments:

april said...

congrats! how special to be able to be there. my lily has jean for a middle name too. and, is it possible that your niece looks more like you than haven did as a newborn?

CP said...

Congrats. She is a beauty and her Aunt is, too. Much love to everyone!!!

Ashlee Marie said...

Yeah! I finally get to see a picture of Lil' Lil! Can't wait to see more. Could you send me her info and some pic's for the HOT Times blog?

jennah said...

How sweet! I didn't even know you were expecting a niece. She happens to share her birthday with moi (and Brittany Spears, in case you were interested). You have a bit of the HUNGER in your eyes holding that wee one... She is a beauty! Congrats Austin and Christy? and Tag. (right?)

The Special Reds said...

How exciting! I LOVE the name Lillian. I would have used it if I had a girl second. She's beautiful. Neat that you could be there.

Josh and Aleesha said...

Tell Austin and Cristina she is beautiful and congrats.

James Yvonne and Elise said...

I got to meet her last night. She is absolutely adorable.
Thank you for having us over for dinner. We love hanging out with you guys. Maybe sometime we will get around to actually playing a game or something although I do love just talking!

curly girl said...

Congrats! I think having nieces and nephews is my favorite way to have a baby! ;)

It's great that you could be there...and it's really saying something that the experience was that special for you...you've seen far more births than any of the rest of us!

Your little family is TOO cute, BTW! You are doing a GREAT job!
Kristin

Spencer and Shreann said...

She is so beautiful! What a special time!!

Candace said...

What a cute picture.