Saturday, November 1, 2008
Proposition 8
I've never posted anything political on my blog...I respect that there are a myriad of various political views held passionately by wonderful people. This issue, however, strikes a deep cord in me. I think that although it's only California voting next week, it will likely be all of us soon enough. I support marriage as being divinely instituted by God to be between a man and a woman. This is an excellent website if you want to know more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YES ON 8! Check out my blog for a funny picture I just posted about it. We have been campaigning here like crazy and have our signs posted proudly in our yard. I hope it passes! Pray for California!
Thanks for that link.
WOw. What a debate. I have felt removed from it because it's not on the news here [like Utah], but CT Supreme Court has just allowed gay marriage here.
I've been doing tons of homework on the issue and I'm trying to figure out how it will affect us - and my kids in public education.
Thanks for making your voice heard. I'm glad it passed.
Post a Comment