Here's some of what's going through my scattered brain today:
Why are my fingers always cold? I need to go through some of my childbirth stuff to give to Cristina. I wish Gap jeans weren't so expensive. I wish I fit normal-people jeans...I always have to adjust mine by hand. I love that Haven can eat an entire pint of strawberries by herself in one sitting. What should I get Kelsie for Christmas? I hope I'm not in charge of cooking the Thanksgiving turkey this year. What a beautiful day it's turned out to be! I really love that Elijah has started coming into our bed in the morning to cuddle before he's ready to get up...he always shares my pillow...it's fantastic. What are the chances that a brand new van will just appear in our driveway as a miraculous gift? Probably about as good as the chances of me getting up from the computer and finding that my whole house has been cleaned. Oh, how I love naps. Why is it so hard for my children to keep gum in their mouths? My father-in-law just sent me some bubble bath and lotion that smells exactly like dark chocolate truffles...yum. How can I do my eyeshadow to get the smokey-eyed look?...It continually eludes me. I need to unload the dishwasher. I'm in love with the bleach pen. I wonder what my kids are doing and why they're so quiet. I wish I had some baklava with a cold glass of milk.
What's going through your head today?
4 comments:
love it. it's fun because i just sat down to do a post in a similar vein, but saw that you had just updated and thought i would check it out. i love hearing the thoughts of others and finding the similarities. good luck with the new van (are you signing up every time you see one at the mall?) and maybe if you sang "just a spoonful of sugar" while you were at the computer desk your house would be clean. i wish it would work for me.
I hear you on the Gap jeans, you have a VERY smart Father-in-law, and if you figure out the eyeshadow, def let me know!
If I lived by you I would do your eyeshadow. I love doing makeup! But you already know that. By the way, can I just say that you are one of the coolest bloggers I know? I love reading your posts!
Oh...a million and one things as well. If you ever get a chance to watch "What Not To Wear" on TLC (my ever-so-guilty pleasure as a housewife), they often show the "smokey eye"... and about your previous post of pictures. Yes, they are absolutely kissable!!
Post a Comment