love the photos!! so cute! and yes, i love would love to give them some kisses too! even though they would probably be freaked out by the weird kissing lady! and i agree, the lollipop one is adorable!
Elijah: (running in from outside) "I have to go poo!"
Me: "Ohhh-kay. Sounds like a good plan."
Elijah: (pausing at the bathroom door to smile coyly and wiggle his eyebrows slightly at me) "It is. It's one of the greats."
Malachi: (sadly, after David left to get in the shower) "Daddy? Daddy. Mo' (more)."
Me: "You want more of Daddy?"
Malachi:(hanging his head dejectedly) "Daddy. Mo'."
Me: "Dane, I love you to the moon and back."
Dane: (looking me right in the eye, with words just pouring out of him) "Me too, Mom. I love you. I love you more than butterflies and I love you more than playing outside and I love you more than caterpillars and I love you more than a toy and I love you more than all my toys." (then he just hopped and skipped outside)
Elijah: (eating a banana) "The best banana I ever had was....February 22nd."
Me: (laughing) "How do you remember it was February 22nd?"
Elijah: (sincerely) "Well...I don't remember EXACTLY, but I know it was in the 20's. Man, that banana tasted like CANDY."
Haven: (with an oh-well kind of smile and a shrug) "Today at school Ms. Hagood asked what my talent was and I said my talent was getting hurt, 'cuz...it is. I do that a LOT."
Elijah: (coming to me randomly, before church) "Mom, who's Uncle Benny?"
Me: (a little confused) "We don't have an Uncle Benny."
Elijah: "No. Benny."
Me: "We don't have an Uncle Benny."
Elijah: (really emphasizing the words and speaking very loudly, like I'm not hearing him) "No. BEN-NY!!!"
Me: "Yeah. I got it. I don't know what you're talking about. We don't have an Uncle Benny."
Elijah: (mystified) "We don't?? Well...THAT'S a bummer." (and then he just walked away)
12 comments:
I am gonna say yes.
So so so adorable, and I love the lollipops.
oh my goodness! Those are great pics. I love the lollipop one.
The pictures turned out great! I've got to come visit again and have her do us too! Just beautiful children.
So cute!!!
adorable!!! love the lollipop pic.
love the photos!! so cute! and yes, i love would love to give them some kisses too! even though they would probably be freaked out by the weird kissing lady! and i agree, the lollipop one is adorable!
AAAAAW! 'nuf said.
What a cute idea with the lollipop! Oh my gosh! They look so cute. Great pictures.
They are so cute!! I love the colored lollipop picture!
Absolutely precious, Lindsey! Love you guys!!!
Awww, come on now. It doesn't get more adorable than that. Are you ready to stop this nonsense and come home now?
You have blog?! I'm so happy I found it on Natalie's list! Your kids are darling, holy cow! Those are fun pictures too.
Post a Comment