Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happiness

today we...

climbed a tree
collected "treasures"
made silly faces
discovered that our rose bush is actually (finally) blooming

(happy sigh.)


8 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

I am so glad your rose bush bloomed. Now the neighbors won't think you did something to it. Cute picture of you and the kids.

april said...

love the silly faces and yeah for your blossom.

Candace said...

What cute pictures. Your kids are so adorable. Bytheway, I love the haircut, it looks really cute on you.

Days of Our Lives said...

Hey guys! I love following links to other people's blogs! Can we add you to our friend links? How are you liking your house? We sure do miss Lubbock and all our good friends there!

Damon and Becky

Jodie, Stefan and Natalia said...

Hey Linds and family, I have no idea where in Texas you guys are located, the truth is that I just got a little lazy lately and I stopped from working on my Geography of the US, but anyhow,I hope you're safe and dry, out of harm's way.
Great writing Lindsay,it always puts a smile on my face,especially Eli and his awesome comments...what a wonderful world is that a child's eyes sees...totally different from what we see...Later

Lindsey said...

To Becky R.--
Hi! How's the East Coast treating you?? We miss you being in Lubbock! Yes, you may certainly add our blog as a link to yours. Can you invite me as a reader to yours so I can blogstalk you guys? :)
Lindsey

Amanda said...

sounds like the perfect day!

The Special Reds said...

Love it. You are a great mom!