Saturday, August 9, 2008

Release and Enjoy!

So I watched a movie two nights ago that stirred in me a desire to live free, give from my soul, and be true to myself inside and out. (FYI, the movie was "Chocolat"--it was fantastic.) I love that feeling! This was the immediate outcome my enhanced sense of freedom: I changed this

to this!

15 comments:

sorichfamily said...

love it!! you look so beautiful! what a great way to show how you feel on the inside!! i really think you look great and feel great as well!

ps...i love that movie too!

LeMira said...

You look FABULOUS!!! You looks so different, and yet still so beautiful. That hairstyle suits you.

Ashlee Marie said...

LOVE it!!!!!

Kaylene said...

Congratulations on following your enhanced sense of freedom :) It looks great! I think I saw that movie once, but I don't remember it so maybe I ought to watch it again... it sounds terribly good for my current love affair with going to Europe (I think that's where it was set?)

jennah said...

You look beautiful! but of course you ARE beautiful so there's no other way for you to look. I loved that movie as well but didn't seem to take away such bold desires. I think I need to see it again... LOVE the house pics and kiddo pics as well! Sounds like your all doing great. Did I ever tell you that I think your my secret hero? And yes, the "news" is to be coming in February... How's that 20-21 month apart thing work out? Miss you.

CP said...

Nicely done. I love it when you cut your hair! I was just thinking I need a cut myself. I haven't seen that movie, but I did read the book. I enjoyed the novel. It was a really quick read, if you want to give it a try. I'll have to put that one on my to-see list. I'd recommend the movie Amazing Grace for you and Dave if you haven't already seen it.

The Special Reds said...

Wow! Great haircut. Of course you look gorgeous no matter what. You have that inner glow that I admire so much. Way to be brave and cut it off! I did that last year and, well, didn't suit me at all.

chiara family said...

Ahh love it now I will not be surprised when I see you!!!

Spencer and Shreann said...

Super cute haircut!

Kellie O. said...

looks great Lindsay! I just adore your curls.

the hinckleys said...

fabulous. you look great.

Gaylene said...

I love your hair. How cute!! I think I'll go rent that movie now!! Yes, it looks like I'm a blogger stocker.... I found you from Maria's blog! hehehe It's fun to find people I know. We miss you guys too. We need to get together!

Bre said...

ah, lindsey, you and your short hair fetishes. You crack me up!

Amanda said...

is Dave now going to sensor what movies you watch?

just kidding. that was a great show. i think it just made me want to eat more chocolate and wear lots of dresses!

your hair looks great! i cut mine short {not quite like yours} a few months ago and it does make you feel free and {terry says} a bit sassy.

watch out!

The Bergmans said...

Ha! I'm with Bre- you can't pass off your yearly desire to whack your hair to a movie! (I did love that movie and try to find an excuse to watch it whenever I can...I'm somewhat surprised you had never seen it!) You were going to find a Hallmark card, touching commercial or personal 9x13 of cornbread to inspire you in doing the 'chop'- I always love it though and am a touch jealous that you can do it so quickly with no thoughts of looking back! Mine is desperately in need of anything, having not seen a cut in 18 months!