Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Hi! So here are the house pictures...some aren't so great, but you can get the gist. And surely no one will notice or mind the mess, right?? :)

We leave on Saturday for a two-week trip to Oregon. Oh, Oregon. One of the biggest puzzle pieces to my soul. The pine trees, clean air, green, ocean, friends and family, sand, fleece coats, running shoes, green, rain, gray skies, espresso-stand hot chocolate, green, low-key people, and did I mention the green? Hooray! Here's the pics...

Master bedroom after new paint and carpet

Kitchen


Okay, I snuck in some of the kiddos, since I have your rapt attention!

Our two little "puppy dogs", taking turns lapping water from their bowl.

Haven's first paint encounter

The kids' room

The living room



The mud room...a real, live mud room for the washer/dryer (around the corner in this pic), storing things, and mud-ing off from outside. I totally dig it.

Kitchen, post-refinishing, pre-clutter

8 comments:

LeMira said...

Thanks for posting pictures! Now I'm totally jealous -- maybe one day we'll be in a house.

Katie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting... and your house is so cute! Love you and your precious family!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CP said...

Looks great, Linds. Nicely done. Hope you enjoyed your trip home. love you!

sorichfamily said...

i LOVE it!! your house is so darling and so are your kiddos!! just as a servino house should be!! well done!

ps...enjoy your oregon time! i totally miss the pacnorthwest!! such raw and wonderful beauty! thanks for letting us SEE how you are! miss ya!

The Special Reds said...

Beautiful work! Everything looks so clean and bright. I love the floors!

Amanda said...

your house looks great! it's so great to have a place of your own. love eli's green bed!

can we betroth Haven and Everett right now? she is too beautiful for words.

Amanda said...

and...i can't count the times i've put bowls of water on my floor for my kids [who are much older than yours!]. hilarious.