Jennah my friend, these are for you. Face-on pics. And tell Jack that the only bugs we got rid of were the yucky and dangerous ones. We kept all the ants, lady bugs, potatoe bugs, snails, worms, and some of the small spiders and beetles. (Eli says those are all the kinds of bugs he sees outside.) We appreciate Jack's concern. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love all these precious pictures! Congrats on moving into your new house... that is SO exciting! Love you and miss you!!!
OOOO! Thanks! for the face shots! What beautiful little (and big) faces! Jack is in bed, so he will have to wait and see them in the morning. But, he will be relieved that you kept all the cool bugs. Especially the potato bugs- big hit around here. That Haven is so sweet and juicy! I really miss all your faces. Oops again with the Blake sign in. Yours truely.
um...i could probably just eat haven for dessert! she is such a cutie! AH! we miss you! move back! where have all the good friends/home teacher's gone??!! it was so great to see your smiling faces again! we sure do love you and are glad that you are saving all the bugs! rock on...that's from rock-doggy!
Why were you up at 5:00 am posting this?
Congratulations on the new house and the move! I completely agree with you about projects!
BTY...as always, I love the pics...it's nice to see one of you too!
p.s. Can't wait until your Oregon visit next month! Yippee!!!
Haven's hair is precious. She's grown so much since we saw you guys a few months ago. Also, I think you're showing a little too much collar bone/shoulder. Let's keep to blog pics appropriate please!
It was SO fun to see you, even for just a day... Hopefully we'll see you more soon...
I agree with Cassie on the skin showing. Haha. No, it's good to see pics of you and Dave--you both look great. And your kids are getting so big.
oh my gosh! I would not have recognized Haven. She is so grown up and darling. {she was darling before too}. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment