Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lost gum

This video of Elijah makes me laugh out loud, which is something I always enjoy doing.

I hope it does the same for you!

18 comments:

LeMira said...

That's a keeper! And yes, I definitely laughed out loud!!

Kaylene said...

That is my favorite Primary song! It was fun to hear your voice again too. It actually kind of surprised me how much as soon as you started talking I missed the old Manchester ward...

sorichfamily said...

love him! roxy actually came in the room when she heard the singing...ah...kindred spirits!

ps...i agree...good to hear YOUR voice again...i miss you too!

shauntel said...

so funny. and super cute.

The Bergmans said...

Holy cow...I was laughing out loud, and not just kind off- it was LOUD! Blasted gum! why does it think it can just take off all by itself all the time? We also loved the evolution of the last line repeated three times...you know, "This is my sugar booty".

The last thing way that this video made my day is that 'I'm funny, huh?!' look he throws you near the end. This face a characteristic he has picked up from his sweet mama! It makes me love you and miss you at the same time!

april said...

absolutely darling! even pat was laughing in the background.

Amanda said...

My sacred beauty? He is adorable! When did he learn to talk? I swear I've never heard him. That was soo funny. So is your new blog title...on a circle background. You guys are great!

natalie said...

I wish I could get Andrew to sing primary songs!
Elijah is hysterical! What a cutie!

Melody C. Bondurant said...

Hooray for kids and their completely candid honesty!
Also, Happy Birthday to Haven! (Did I ever tell you that I totally love her name and have been secretly jealous that you came up with it first!)

Peterson's said...

This is my Sacred Booty? Thats a new one! I love it linds! So funny

Bre said...

Glad your child has a sacred booty. Those are so hard to come by these days...

Leah Rainey said...

Cute, I'm going to have to learn to put videos on now!!!! Hearing your voice was a little trippy, it's been about seven years I think....

Kaylene said...

Of course he could stay with us! We're friends and we're free, and that's what you want when you travel :) We've got an air mattress or we've got an awesome couch (which I actually prefer over our bed mattress). Just let me know.

Kaylene said...

Oh I just got your message. Okay, well I hope he likes his motorcycle, is this related to the moustache phase? :) Did you hear my Dad got his motorcycle finally?

bekah said...

this video is absolutely adorable!!! i love the look he gives you at the end, like, "i'm awesome!" i miss getting to babysit him so much! brian got back from his mission a few weeks ago and he loved seeing Elijah in the video. everyone laughed. :)

bekah said...

this video is absolutely adorable!!! i love the look he gives you at the end, like, "i'm awesome!" i miss getting to babysit him so much! brian got back from his mission a few weeks ago and he loved seeing Elijah in the video. everyone laughed. :)

bekah said...

I absolutely love your new background! It is very pretty!

bekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.