Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy firsts...

Firstborn...

First birthday...
First pigtails...

First speedbike...
We've had a happy week celebrating firsts!


9 comments:

Ashlee Marie said...

So cute, LOVE the pigtails. Enjoy the bike!

Kaylene said...

Glad to see he got his bike!

sorichfamily said...

i LOVE her piggie-tails!! she looks so cute and grown up! happy 1st birthday miss haven!! and don't even get me started on the bike...you are a brave wife!! :) love you guys!

Melody C. Bondurant said...

I've never thought so before now, but the picture of Haven in pigtails reminds me of your sister!
So adorable!

Ken, Chelsea and Isaac said...

Yea!!!The pigtails! You're so cute Haven! Did Dave really get a bike? Wow Lindsey are you a GREAT wife! ;)

p.s. I love the idea of celebrating firsts. I may do it, too!

The Special Reds said...

Great pictures, Lindsey! Haven has some cute hair! You are such a great mom! You're right--you've got to hold onto those golden moments of being a mom--that's what's makes it all worth it! You're a great example to me.

Candace said...

That was really cute.. I can't believe that David got a bike... You are a nicer wife than I am.....

Amanda said...

First the mustache...and now a bike. Are you sure Dave doesn't need a therapist himself?? Just kidding!! Love Haven's hair! We miss you guys.

natalie said...

You are one crafty lady! One question about the bike, where's the side car?