wow!! how time flies!! i can still remember her little self with all that dark hair! but, i must say that i love this age! happy birthday sweet haven!! we hope you have a wonderful day and get spoiled rotten! love ya!
Elijah: (running in from outside) "I have to go poo!"
Me: "Ohhh-kay. Sounds like a good plan."
Elijah: (pausing at the bathroom door to smile coyly and wiggle his eyebrows slightly at me) "It is. It's one of the greats."
Malachi: (sadly, after David left to get in the shower) "Daddy? Daddy. Mo' (more)."
Me: "You want more of Daddy?"
Malachi:(hanging his head dejectedly) "Daddy. Mo'."
Me: "Dane, I love you to the moon and back."
Dane: (looking me right in the eye, with words just pouring out of him) "Me too, Mom. I love you. I love you more than butterflies and I love you more than playing outside and I love you more than caterpillars and I love you more than a toy and I love you more than all my toys." (then he just hopped and skipped outside)
Elijah: (eating a banana) "The best banana I ever had was....February 22nd."
Me: (laughing) "How do you remember it was February 22nd?"
Elijah: (sincerely) "Well...I don't remember EXACTLY, but I know it was in the 20's. Man, that banana tasted like CANDY."
Haven: (with an oh-well kind of smile and a shrug) "Today at school Ms. Hagood asked what my talent was and I said my talent was getting hurt, 'cuz...it is. I do that a LOT."
Elijah: (coming to me randomly, before church) "Mom, who's Uncle Benny?"
Me: (a little confused) "We don't have an Uncle Benny."
Elijah: "No. Benny."
Me: "We don't have an Uncle Benny."
Elijah: (really emphasizing the words and speaking very loudly, like I'm not hearing him) "No. BEN-NY!!!"
Me: "Yeah. I got it. I don't know what you're talking about. We don't have an Uncle Benny."
Elijah: (mystified) "We don't?? Well...THAT'S a bummer." (and then he just walked away)
9 comments:
wow!! how time flies!! i can still remember her little self with all that dark hair! but, i must say that i love this age! happy birthday sweet haven!! we hope you have a wonderful day and get spoiled rotten! love ya!
Happy Birthday to Haven! I hope you are all eating great cake tonight!
Also I like the background lighter, it works for reading better!
YEAH! Happy Birthday BIG girl!
Happy Birthday Haven! Cannot believe you are one already!
happy birthday, haven! liking the new background and title!
Kamri's first was on Feb 11th!. Happy Birthday from the us...
Oh, all those little one year olds are crazy! Has she crawled out of our crib yet?
Comment catch up time!
Happy Birthday to Haven! What a cutie pie!
Sorry to hear about Austin's injuries! Yikes! Hope he's feeling better!
Eli song is adorable!
Happy birthday Haven. You are way too cute.
Post a Comment