My dear friend tagged me, so I'm it! Here's my list, and this time I tag Mel, Jennah, Candace, Ashlee, and Chelsea, if any of you feel so inclined. Or anyone else who needs an idea for a blog post. And, for the record, the 'stache has been laid to rest, thanks to some wifing tactics I picked up from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." Ahhhhh...(sigh of contentment).
My Favorites:
Book: Too many to list. But among my favorites are The Peacegiver, To Kill A Mockingbird, Their Eyes Were Watching God, The Screwtape Letters, The Hiding Place, and the Harry Potter Series (I know that's cliche', but it's such a fun feeling to be swept away).
Movie: I loved "What Dreams May Come", and just saw an edited version of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"...I absolutely loved it.
Color: Blue. And green and red. And lately I'm loving polka dots. But that's not really a color.
TV Shows: The Office (self-pitying sniffle). I don't watch much else.
Guilty Pleasures: The Office (self-pitying stiffled sob). And Cadbury chocolate eggs.
Outfit: My favorite jeans with a white v-neck tee.
Body Part: I used to think I had cute feet until Dave gently informed me that I actually have mangled runner's feet. Turns out, he's right. Now I guess I like my freckles.
Kitchen Tips: To get a cake to come out of a bundt pan, grease it and sprinkle sugar in the pan instead of flour. And that's literally my only cooking tip. I acquired it 4 days ago.
Life Lesson: Just laugh! There's always going to be a way through it.
Activity: playing board games with David, playing the piano, running, reading.
Food: Brownies. A pan FULL of warm brownies.
Child-raising tips: Oh, man. I have so much to learn. I guess my tip is to ask, ask, ask parents that you respect, and to do your best to recognize and enjoy all the little, wonderful moments. What are everyone else's tips?
Pet Peeve: Grammatical errors. Not in everyday speech or language as much as in printed material...if you're going to publish something, don't you want to take the time to sound intelligent??
Game: Scattergories and Taboo. I like word games, although my post-partum mind is significantly slower than my pre-baby mind was. Or so I romanticize when I lose at Scattergories.
Tattoo: No.
Element: What?? Who has a favorite element? Mercury, I guess. I held it in my hand once and it was pretty cool.
Ok, that's it. If you're still reading, way to go for hanging in there until the end. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tis the season for Cadbury eggs again! At least, I hear they are out in NY. I haven't seen any here yet but I will be stocking up as soon as they appear! Last year I bought a ton but then spent the one month before the morning sickness set in devouring them all, while I had the chance...
You know, I was thinking, maybe guys don't think feet are cute at all! I had someone comment on my feet when I was younger and was convinced they were cute...but Kiely, like Dave, informed me that they were not!
The first person, made too much of an impression on me though, and sadly, Kiely's opinion didn't phase me : )
To Cute Feet!
Post a Comment