Here's the latest pics:
Cookies I made for my brother (see bulleted item below).
Elijah with his "turtle shell" on his back.
Some updates:
- The kids have the flu--Eli's temp got up to 104.6 yesterday, which scared me to death. I think he's through the worst of it now. He's trying hard to be a trooper, but keeps reminding me, "Mom, I feel so sick." Haven is puffy-eyed and miserable, but somehow still very cute underneath all the snot......
- Dave is seriously looking into buying a motorcycle, which means he probably won't live to the age of 30......
- Tomorrow is the one-year anniversary of Haven's due date, which means that the day after tomorrow is the day I did the thing I swore I'd never do: I cried (hard and sincerely) because I hadn't had her yet.....
- Elijah has finally adjusted to nursery (a church "class" for young kids, more like an organized playgroup)--he loves it and spends the whole week asking when we get to go again.....
- My brother broke two ribs and bruised his kidney playing church basketball. They spent all night in the ER, and he spent the next 4 days happy and on narcotics for the pain. He says he's sworn off church ball, but he loves the game, so we'll see.....
- And check out this hilarious new chapter in the moustache chronicles, sent to me by my long-time friend.....
8 comments:
ouch! that must have been one intense game of church ball (not that i'm surprised). hope your brother and the kids feel better soon. we know all about illness here; i paid my pediatrician $180 worth of copays for the month of january.
just tell david to make sure the motorcycle has two headlights; c.f. sirmans tells a story of being on a motorcylce doing 60 or so and the headlight went out and all of a sudden couldn't see where they were going (i would hope the motorcylce world would have remedied that problem by now). so which is scarier to you: moustache or motorcycle?
p.s. i was thinking of changing my blog name the other day which got me thinking about your previous post on blog name change. does "ready, set SERVE-inos" make any sense in a sports way. i'm not that up on sports. but there's an official suggestion from me.
p.s. your kids look adorable as ever. and yes, i love chubby legs and that turtle shell is great. glad eli has finally adjusted to nursery. jack is finally coming out of his shell again when i go in for music time. who knew a bond could be that close at such a young age?
cute cookie idea! Tommorrow is Macey and Kimbers big party, when are you celebrating for Haven? Cutie pie! I love those legs too...
Hey Lindsey! Just thought that I would correct your story in the upper right hand compartment of your blogSPOT. The names are mixed up and just wanted to make sure that the ditzy credit was being given where it was truly due. Love you!
-Kelsie
Just Kidding Linds! Love you lots and lots!
_Kelsie
Ashlee designed my blog, linds, i just told her what I wanted and she worked on it, I have no clue how to do the digital scrapbook stuff! talk to her!
chels
Always love hearing the stories of yours! I can see Dave riding a motorcycle, however, I totally understand your concern...
Oh the infamy of due dates! Neither of the boys waited long enough to get ther...but it looks like this might be my first (seeing that tomorrow is "the day")!
Fortunately, I'm feeling pretty good, but certainly have my moments of wanting to be done! Like when I want to hug Kiely or cuddle...or when I realize I've been wearing the same two shirts for the last two weeks... : )
Post a Comment