Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Documenting the modern Nietzsche

Here it is. No need to specify what it is. Dave says it needs to grow longer for it to truly reach its "potential". He also had to shave off his soul patch because it "buffered the effect of the 'stache." Help, please.

No words needed.

Dave laughing at his own ridiculousness.

5 comments:

Bre said...

dave, you look like a thug!

The Bergmans said...

I think you should tell him to grow it really thick like his wolf-like sideburns from high school!

LeMira said...

Nice. At least yours can grow one!

CP said...

Yikes!

Leah Rainey said...

If you post your mailing address on our blog, I'll send you a left over Christmas "family" picture. I was under the impression that when men need help with their appearance it was a good idea for the wife to step in.....Just a thought.
Leah