Haven has taken a liking to this plastic bath duck. She walks around with it stuffed in her mouth all the time. A very refined, intelligent look, we think.
Christmas Eve PJ's.
One of my two super-cute nephews.
Elijah got a goldfish (Dorothy--he named it) from Santa. She is still BIG NEWS around our house.
Elijah loves to help feed Haven.
What the gladsome tidings?!?
Happy Boy.


5 comments:
SOOOO beautiful! Can't wait to do some squeezing and cuddling.
Jack and I have just loved looking at these Christmas pics. The kids are too beautiful and its reminding us for the 4th time this week! how much we miss you all. It looks like everyone is healthy and happy...!
Oh, your kids are so cute! I wish we could get together and let them all play! Wouldn't that be fun? We'll have a reunion someday, I hope.
What cute pictures. Your kids are the cutest!
So cute! We love the Christmas pictures, and the feeding, reading, cuddling...
Post a Comment