Today I'm releasing my floors that need to be vacuumed, my upstairs bathroom that needs to be cleaned, and my kitchen that needs to be mopped. Instead...
I'm thoroughly enjoying going to the Science Spectrum with my kids, sitting here and checking out your blogs, painting my latest project, tucking Elijah in bed as an octopus (it changes daily), and being bundled up in the cold weather. It's so cold today, I can almost pretend I'm in Connecticut. Mmmmm...how I miss it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Painting? What is your latest project? Sound like FUN!
Oh, how fun! Enjoy your time with the kiddos.
Mmmmm, how it (we) miss you too! Keep up with the Release. Oh the sweet release. By the way, we've had tears twice this week over "my buddy Eli" He is just not getting over it! Granted he's dramatic, but it's so sad to see your little one miss his friend so much!
You guys seem to be having a blast....I read your OFFICE comment. We are totally obsessed with the Office we own all the seasons on DVD and when we go through withdrawls we watch them. "Absolutly I do."
Love chelsea
Let me assure you that Connecticut misses the Servinos too! We have snow on the ground here (just a dusting) and it's pretty cold. Sometimes I wish I lived in Texas!
I have to do the same thing every day. I feel like Lizette is growing up so fast. I want my house to be clean, but I want to make memories with her instead.
I applaud you! Good job!
Post a Comment