We finally had professional pictures taken of the kids. I know those moms who are religious about getting each kid's picture taken at 1 mo., 2mo., 6mo., 9mo., etc. I'm not one of them. The idea sounds nice to me, but since I can't always remember whether or not I've brushed my teeth any given morning, the picture thing feels like an impossibility! But anyway, we did manage to get these ones taken, and I love them.
We're doing well...today the morning was crisp and cool for the first time since we've moved here. I thought I would cry...I couldn't breathe deeply enough! I think it might be too much to ask of Lubbock to give me an overcast, cold, rainy day, so I thought the morning was a nice happy medium.
In the way of newsy updates, I ended up taking the labor and delivery position, which is going well so far. I like my coworkers, but the hospital is a little more medically/epidurally/c-sectionly minded than I wish it was. I expected that, though, since unmedicated childbirth is pretty unheard of here. Elijah has now traded his Elmo passion for a Nemo passion and is considering ditching his afternoon nap. (Nooooooooo!!!) Haven has figured out how to reach through her crib slats and knock stuff off her little dresser, and also crawled for the first time today!
Ok...here's the pics!
Playing on the couch...
Lady in Red!


3 comments:
That toe holding one of Haven is SO cute! And what I do to keep it easy is do all the kids pictures on/around BrookLyn's birthday rather than try to get them all in on their own. It's been sucessful, not one year missed! Good luck, it's a pain, but looking back I'm so glad I have them.
I am so proud of you for getting their pictures taken, it's a big step, an always stressful. They look so darling, I just want to kiss Haven's cheeks. We miss you all lots!
great pictures! amber's right, you just want to reach out and give haven a peck. and eli looks great in those overalls. it's so fun to see your family grow and be able to stay connected.
good luck with the halloween costume. the only costume that i completely sewed (when jake was a baby) was supposed to be a puppy dog that ended up looking like a cow. i was proud of it though and even gracie ended up wearing it one year. we did a wizard of oz theme one year too since it was gracie's favorite movie at the time. i do love the creativeness and imagination of halloween. good luck!
Post a Comment