Monday, July 16, 2007

One more week...

So we have one more week in Connecticut. Leaving is (always) bittersweet--we have sure loved being here, but I'm also really looking forward to being near family again in Texas. We're almost all packed up--Eli is excited because he knows that when all the boxes are packed we get to go to Grandma's house! Haven, of course, doesn't know the difference. Here's a few recent pics...
Elijah really wanted to "just try" Haven's pink bath robe. It was hilariously small on him!

Such a sweet smile! She smiles at the drop of a pin...I can't get enough.


Sleeping babies...ahhhhhhh, so peaceul. I love those fat thighs! At what age do people stop saying that about us? :)

7 comments:

Kellie O. said...

Your lil ones are adorable, good luck in your move to Texas!

Ken, Chelsea and Isaac said...

You know we're sad you guys are leaving...Have Dave and your brother found a place to stay? If they haven't, you know they're welcome to stay with us!

Melody C. Bondurant said...

Oh, I love it! You know I've wondered the same thing about burping and passing gas. When they're babies we cheer them on and congratulate them for louder or stonger ones...but, I wouldn't dare try either in front of my friends. : )

Chrissy said...

Great blog! It was so nice to see you guys! Thanks for coming down! Good luck with the move!

curly girl said...

Hi, Lindsey! I was reading up on Chrissy's blog and I saw your name in her "friends" list, and thought, "I wonder what happens when I click here?" Viola! I am so happy to see pics of you guys...esp your CUTE kids! Good luck with the move!!! It's quite an undertaking. (We've moved 9 times in 11 years, but not across states like you guys. But, boxes are boxes and they make everybody slightly neurotic, yes?) Did I mention that your kids are REALLY CUTE?!? love, Kristin Robison

Lindsey said...

hey lindsey! i love you very much and hope that i was successful in leaving this blog! it is great having you here with us! Love, KELSIE

Lindsey said...

cool i really can leave comments! okay well now that i know that it works i hope that the concert tonight is a lot of fun and i cant wait to spend more time with you/your precious children! luv, KELSIE