Ahhhhh...OREGON! After a long day of travel (including a two-hour stall in the plane on the runway), the kids and I are in Oregon. I miss CT already, but it does feel so good to be home. I love this place...all of it. Green trees, grey skies, seagulls, rain, the beach, clean, wet air. Can it get any better? Dave is driving the moving van while the kids and I play...not fair, huh? I liked Amanda's "to do" list while she was on vacation, so here goes...
Things to do while home:
-eat at T. Paul's Urban Cafe and the Pig
-go to Sunset Beach (many times)
-visit the Seaside Aquarium so Eli can "touch a starfish"
-swim at the Aquatic Center
-visit the Portland Zoo
-take Elijah on Grandpa's motorcycle
-ride Kelsie's horses
-take the kids on the trolley
-drink specialty hot chocolate
-sleep








11 comments:
we miss you already!! it is so great to see the smiling faces of your two kiddos and know that you survived the journey! have loads of fun and keep blogging so we can stalk you!! (insert some sort of therapist humor here!!) love ya!
ps...mickey sled forever...rock on!!
yippee!!! We are so coming to see you. My mom just called the other day and said you were in town. My sister (Maria) and I were already planning on coming down with our kids so this will be perfect!
I'll see you in a few days.
Melody
I love that last picture of Eli, he looks like he's conjuring up some scheme -- just like a toddler!
Your little sister looks a lot like Brooke Schauermann in the picture. A little wierd. I'm glad you're excited to be in "green" oregon. We like it here, however it may be a little too green on the coast. :) Again. I love the conversations with your little man. How cute!!!! ps you should know that kids in high school these days do not have the same appreciation for
Tommy Boy as they did seven years ago. It is very sad.
Enjoy your vacation.
It is so good to see fresh pictures of the kids even though its only been less than a week. I'm glad your having a blast at "home". It was sad on Sunday to look over to the left pews and not see you there. Jack has been talking about Eli all week and keeps asking when they can play... We miss you a lot! I'm glad you have this blog or we'd be missing you a lot more! Take care. Love, Jennah
your blog is so cute! another great idea from lindsey. I hope you guys are doing well. Havens cheeks are too much... you could eat them!
Angela
Just wanted to drop a quick hello to you all. Hope you are doing well. How's the golf game going??
Ben Arkell
www.benandgina.blogspot.com
Ben Arkell
Your babies are so cute. That is so great that you are able to be back in Oregon for a while.
We are so sad to have missed you
:( However, we are moving to Astoria in about a week, so we'll be there when you come back to see family (maybe this winter??)
Blessings
Melody
Hey how are you guys doing? And Lindsey where are you and your kids? In Taxes? How's your new apartment? You really need to update your blog SOON!!
Post a Comment