
Here's the whole family on the 4th. We had a great time--we went to a parade and barbecued with friends. Haven was a super trooper--she even fell asleep for the night on our friends' couch. Elijah was hilarious the whole day. He had a fun time despite the parade not having "a bulldozer, excavator, backhoe, or digger." I guess the fire trucks were enough, thankfully.

Elijah, ready for a swim. He gets quite perturbed if I hold on to him in the swimming pool, ("Mommy, Elijah do it!") hence the full-out life jacket.

Here's Haven in one of her 4th of July outfits. Who can resist a head bow the size of your arm??

Haven and the infamous pouty face. She has it quite perfected! Except that she doesn't really achieve her desired results...the face always makes us laugh.

David and Haven on the 4th.

Here's Mom and Haven, ready for a swim the day after the 4th.

This is Elijah and David on Father's Day. David is wearing the tie Elijah picked out, then colored for him. Elijah was very proud of his creation and David loved the tie!
5 comments:
so cute. we miss you guys! hope moving goes well!
Wow, you are officially in the high-tech world! Very cool stuff. I will check back for important Servino updates!
Oh, I just love your family. Will you please move back to Oregon so we can hang out?!!!
Adorable pics!
So, I love Haven's pouty face. Jackson had one, too, but the babies don't realize they're cute when they do that.
SERVINOS,
Hello it is the Bartons from Wymount. I found your blog on the Wheelwright's blog. How are things going? I can't believe you have two kids now. Time flies by! We just had our first baby a little over three months. I hope things are well. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment