Tuesday, June 26, 2007


Some pictures to view, per family requests...a couple
of my favs of Eli and Haven.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

P.S. I'm lovin' the blog name! You did a great job!!!

sorichfamily said...

I'm soooooo proud of you! this is one coolita blog!! i will even give a frizztastic rating!! now that is awesome! ps...happy b-day old lady! pps...cute kids! love ya!

Melody C. Bondurant said...

Oh! I love it! I'm so glad you have a blog. I will definitely visit often to hear all your latest...and for a good smile!

I am so blessed by you and your family!

Melody

p.s. my address is naturallymommy.blogspot.com ....I also really like your template ; )

Peterson's said...

way cute! Look at those chubby cheeks Haven has got herself! Can't wait to see you guys!-chels

Leah Rainey said...

Hello Servino Family-
Melody told me you had created a blog. Very nice! I love the kid pictures and the "conversation".
Keep em' coming.

Leah Rainey

LeMira said...

Very cute kids!! Elijah is sooo big, but still looks like his Daddy!!