Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Big 2-5!

So today was my birthday, and also my maiden voyage into Blog-Land! It was a great day--Dave was home until lunchtime, then after naps I took the kids swimming at the Lythgoes. Elijah was so unafraid of the water that it made me a little afraid! He was kamikaze. In typical Eli style, he wore his sunglasses the whole time, even when he was indoors. He's quite the cool dude. Haven was great--she spent the time chillin' in the shade, eating her feet and looking adorably chunky in her hot pink swimsuit. The day finished with pumpkin pie and cuddle time with both kids--perfection!

As for the blog...I'm open to suggestions and comments! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hooray! Welcome to blogging! I'm so happy we will be able to see your cute kids even after you move. You are awesome and we will miss you!

Ashlee Marie said...

I can't believe your in TX already! I wasn't expecting you until Aug. So when do we get to see you guys?