Friday, December 10, 2010

Our family is growing!

Surprise!!

.

.

.
.

.

In February we will be welcoming a new family member!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No, not THAT kind of family member. :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THIS precious little family member:


He's a boxer puppy. I'm so excited I can hardly think straight. We think we've settled on a name, but are still open for suggestions just in case. Ideas?

14 comments:

shauntel said...

aww. cutie. taking the big plunge and getting a dog, eh? you are a brave woman.

Hobbs Family said...

Is it a boy puppy then? He is pretty stinkin' cute. Does Haven and Eli love him? Do you just want to pick him up now? :-) I think it's going to be a great thing for your family. Can we come over and play with him too?

The Special Reds said...

Wow, you really had me going there. But then I thought, she would tell people much earlier if a baby were coming in February! Cute dog! I've always liked boxers. Some friends of mine in middle school had some and they seem like good dogs. Have fun with your new addition!

mom said...

I'm so proud! Can't believe I have 5 grandchildren and 2 grand-puppies. I must be doing something right! I love you for being brave and adventurous. I hope he brings as much fun to your home as Molly, Barker, Bob the suicidal dog, Lucy, Winston and Oliver

Dave & Chels said...

So jealous. My sister got a boxer puppy when their kids were young and he's all grown now, but he's GREAT with the kids. The only reason I don't want a puppy (ever) is the whole teething/letting them out to go potty in the middle of the night thing. Other than that, I think they are adorable. I'm sad we moved away!!

Linda and Dave said...

How about Rudolph. You can call him Rudy for short(football rudy).
My opinion
Puppies are cute. Dogs are work. Good luck with that
UDave

Linda and Dave said...

How about Rudolph. You can call him Rudy for short. Rudy Rudy Rudy
My opinion
Puppies are cute. Dogs are work.
Good luck with that
UDave

Linda and Dave said...

How about Rudolph. You can call him Rudy for short. Rudy Rudy Rudy
My opinion
Puppies are cute. Dogs are work.
Good luck with that
UDave

Peterson's said...

Destructo.

Peterson's said...

That was my name suggestion.

Leah Rainey said...

Peanut butter or Macaroni.....I really love food :)

Leah

KServino said...

Beast or Gizmo are the two that popped into my head this morning. Of the ones you guys have named already Apollo is by far my fav!

Natalie said...

So, so cute. You are in for a lot of fun. :)

Mendy said...

How about Rocky? Rocky Balboa was a "boxer"!

From Kera's Mom!