Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A million random thoughts...

...are running through my head for the last two and a half weeks. Among them are (prepare yourself for my mental catharsis):
.
i would love to live closer to my parents...why am i having trouble losing the weight from my last miscarriage? could be because of all that candy corn i love so dearly... hmmm. i'm not sure which is more important right now--the candy corn or the fitting in my jeans the way i like to... don't forget to buy Luke a birthday gift... this is the best weather ever... it's so nice to run with Cody a few mornings a week... i wish i had a great big huge dog to go running with... really? a dog? that big? now? c'mon, Lindsey, think like a mature adult... how do people make dinner from scratch more than three nights a week? do people with small children actually like doing that or are they just pretending they like it out of obligation? i don't know--Becky sincerely seems to like it... i'm so tired... don't forget to call Cecelia... it feels so good to laugh... geez, that's a nasty bruise on Haven's cheek... how can i teach Elijah to stand up for his sister when he has friends over who don't always include her?... my church responsibilities feel heavy lately--full of blessings, still, but heavy blessings... David should have stayed home sick from work today--he works too hard... oh, how i love looking into my children's faces... i hope so much that Kelsie's volleyball team takes state... i wish we lived closer so i could be there for her tournament... sometime soon Haven is going to realize she never got to paint my fingernails--i've only avoided it temporarily, I know... i miss my ponytail... dane feels so good in my arms... i'm so blessed to know so many good friends...
go ducks!!!
.
What's on your mind today?

2 comments:

LeMira said...

I've always loved your zest for life (and your random thoughts)! :) Just wanted you to know that I gave you a blog award today on my blog!

Katie said...

I love catching up on your blog now and then. This post is fun.....and so honest! I just might try a random thoughts post. =)

You and your family are beautiful Lindsey. and...I love your new hair length. =)