Ok, I'm doing it. I'm running my first half marathon on Saturday. I've trained for 11 weeks, run hundreds of miles, found out that I super love my running watch and also nuun electrolyte tablets, loved David for happily watching our kids for so many hours while I'm running, and now I'm ready (right??). Last Saturday I ran my first-ever double digit run (10 miles). I had no idea I could do that. And that is just one of the many, many reasons training for this thing has been a wonderful, wonderful thing. It's just the right time for this, for me. Finally.
Wish me luck!
7 comments:
Lindsey good luck! I can't wait to hear about it. Your little Dane is so cute, I love watching your videos of him and the kids.
yay good luck!! i am jealous, i miss running sooo much!
That is so awesome! Go LINDSEY! You will do great! I will be following in your footsteps (nice pun, right?)--I'm on week 2 of training for a 5K, and then a 10K, and maybe a half marathon in Sept.? You'll have to tell me how it goes!
Amazing! Good luck! I am not a runner, so I'm very impressed.
I am so proud!! what an accomplishment. And the best part...you can eat whatever you want after the race!!!
ow! Good for you! You will do great! I ran a half marathon about a year ago and next to birthing my children, it was the hardest, but most rewarding things ever
Post a Comment