Monday, October 5, 2009

Brothers

This is Dane...

and this is Elijah.
Enough said.
I love it.

7 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

That is crazy! I can't believe how much they look alike. I love Eli's little chubby arms, I want to bite them! So, so cute.

Becky said...

Amazing.
Except for the blue eyes, they could seriously be twins, like the egg split but Dane's half just kinda hung out and then along came Haven and he was like "after you, m'lady."

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamesrivergirl said...

When I saw those pictures, I thought, "You have GOT to be kidding me." They are so cute.

The Special Reds said...

Wow! I had no idea they looked so alike! How cute that you put them in the same outfit!

april said...

is that light eyes that i spot on dane????!!! is that even possible with dave's genes hanging around????

Unknown said...

eh...are you sure the pics are not from the same person? :)