he is so perfect!! and he does look extra snuggly!! seriously so sweet! what a cute addition to your clan! looks like everyone is happy and well! and you look SO good! congrats!! we love you!
ps...love the name!! we tossed that one around for charlie...great minds think alike!!
I am so excited for you guys!! But here is the real question, have you bought your spanx yet??? You look great though, maybe you don't need them, in which case our friendship is in serious jeopardy.
Elijah: (running in from outside) "I have to go poo!"
Me: "Ohhh-kay. Sounds like a good plan."
Elijah: (pausing at the bathroom door to smile coyly and wiggle his eyebrows slightly at me) "It is. It's one of the greats."
Malachi: (sadly, after David left to get in the shower) "Daddy? Daddy. Mo' (more)."
Me: "You want more of Daddy?"
Malachi:(hanging his head dejectedly) "Daddy. Mo'."
Me: "Dane, I love you to the moon and back."
Dane: (looking me right in the eye, with words just pouring out of him) "Me too, Mom. I love you. I love you more than butterflies and I love you more than playing outside and I love you more than caterpillars and I love you more than a toy and I love you more than all my toys." (then he just hopped and skipped outside)
Elijah: (eating a banana) "The best banana I ever had was....February 22nd."
Me: (laughing) "How do you remember it was February 22nd?"
Elijah: (sincerely) "Well...I don't remember EXACTLY, but I know it was in the 20's. Man, that banana tasted like CANDY."
Haven: (with an oh-well kind of smile and a shrug) "Today at school Ms. Hagood asked what my talent was and I said my talent was getting hurt, 'cuz...it is. I do that a LOT."
Elijah: (coming to me randomly, before church) "Mom, who's Uncle Benny?"
Me: (a little confused) "We don't have an Uncle Benny."
Elijah: "No. Benny."
Me: "We don't have an Uncle Benny."
Elijah: (really emphasizing the words and speaking very loudly, like I'm not hearing him) "No. BEN-NY!!!"
Me: "Yeah. I got it. I don't know what you're talking about. We don't have an Uncle Benny."
Elijah: (mystified) "We don't?? Well...THAT'S a bummer." (and then he just walked away)
28 comments:
Baby. Hungry.
Congrats!! He's absolutely beautiful.
Congrats! I love his name!
YAY congratulations! He looks like he belongs. And Haven looks suddenly very old :)
OH MY! Beautiful baby, children, family! Congratulations! LOVE, Janne' & Ryan Thurgood
I don't think its legal to look that good after delivering a baby Linds.
Can't wait to see him! I just want shawn to come too.
So cute! And it looks like he'll have a great big brother and big sister.
he is so perfect!! and he does look extra snuggly!! seriously so sweet! what a cute addition to your clan! looks like everyone is happy and well! and you look SO good! congrats!! we love you!
ps...love the name!! we tossed that one around for charlie...great minds think alike!!
Congratulations. He is so beautiful. All your kids are so gorgeous, so I guess it is no surprise he is so cute. I hope you are doing well!
Adorable, adorable! So happy for you.
You look awesome - and so does your little one. Love the title of this post. That last week of being pregnant I always wonder if I will EVER deliver.
Enjoy him!
Congratulations! He's so beautiful and I LOVE the name!
congrats!!! love the pic with his siblings. i agree with kaylene, haven looks older all of a sudden.
Congratulations all! We are very excited for you all!
Congratulations! He is so beautiful! Lindsay, you look amazing! ~ Laura
Love all the pictures! He looks great! Congrats again!
Congrats!!!
Congratulations! Lindsey you look amazing. Love the name, that is one of my favorite student's names (don't tell that I have favorites).
Congrats Servino family!! He looks like a wonderful addition to your beautiful family!!
Yay! Congratulations! What a beautiful family!
He looks so beautiful and healthy! Congratulations.
congratulations! I want one too. :)
I am so excited for you guys!! But here is the real question, have you bought your spanx yet??? You look great though, maybe you don't need them, in which case our friendship is in serious jeopardy.
Congrats on a beautiful baby!
I suggested the name Dane to my pregnant neighbor about a month ago. I love it!-
Lots of love to you guys!
YAY!! It's a boy! I bet Eli must be very excited about him. Congratulations!! HE IS SO CUTE!
Very cute! He looks a little constipated but very cute. What happened to Dave's face:)
Pretty cute!! He looks a little constipated but cute in his constipation. What happened to Dave's face? :)
Many congrats on the new baby boy!! I'm hoping to make a trip out your way sometime soon. We'll see.
Eric
He's perfect. Congratulations!
Post a Comment