Ok, here is physical evidence that
my children do not possess my physical/facial genes. I am merely a carrier for David's genes.
Which fact I think is great--seriously--because I'm pretty sure my kids are among the planet's most adorable children. Written like a true mom, eh? I think
Elijah looks exactly like a lighter-haired David, and that
Haven looks like she's half David, half Kelsie (my sister). David thinks this next baby will be a fair-skinned, blonde, blue-eyed baby like I was. I think:
Fat chance.
David, age 4

Elijah, age 4

David and Elijah, Christmas 2008

Haven, age 2
Me and Kelsie, Christmas 2008Am I nuts?
7 comments:
sorry to say: you're not crazy. although, i stand by the fact that eli has your face shape. at least the last time i saw him, i thought his face got long like yours when he became pre-school age. whatever this next one looks like, i'm sure it will be as beautiful as haven and eli.
Wow, your not kidding, Eli looks just like him! But lets see some 2 year old pictures of him and Kelsie before we weigh in on Haven!
Wow. That's a little crazy. Funny that I always thought that Eli looked like you. Anyhow, they are both very adorable!!!!
no you're not crazy! Your children are so beautiful!
That is CRAZY! Dave and Eli look like twins from another generation. Very Italian. Maybe you will get a blonde one! I have a friend 3 dark haired children, olive skin, and her fourth is blonde with fair skin! It can happen!
WAY too precious! The other kids just don't stand a chance of being half as gorgeous as Eli or Haven! Love you!!!
I've always thought Haven looks JUST like Kels when she was little. I think Eli is a good mix of both of ya.
I'm sure they get their spunk from you, if nothing else?!
Post a Comment