Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh, Baby!

Hooray..we're growing a baby! #3 is coming on (well, about a week after, probably) July 7th. That makes me just over 10 weeks along. And no, I haven't fit into my regular pants since week 5. Third time's a charm, I guess? :) Anyway...just thought I'd share our happy news!

24 comments:

shauntel said...

Congratulations!! That is very exciting!

Kaylene said...

yay, congrats! that will be so fun for your family. please keep us all updated often; can hardly wait!

natalie said...

Congratulations! That's great news!!

Danica said...

CONGRATS!!!! That's wonderful news!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Congrats Baby Lady! So exciting. I wish I was there with ya! Kids are awesome! Keep um comin', (that's what I like to say)

Candace said...

Congrats. WOW THREE KIDS. SO EXCITING.

Addie said...

YAY!! Congrats to you and Dave and the whole family!

Katie said...

YAY!!! Congratulations, Cousin! We love you so much and are so happy for your little family! Can't wait to meet Baby #3!!!

Esther said...

Awesome! Congratulations, I am so happy for you!

sorichfamily said...

we are so excited for you guys! i couldn't think of a more fun family to come to!! maybe it will be a firecracker baby!! they always make life interesting! i can't wait to hear all the updates!! congrats!

Leah Rainey said...

Congrats!!!! Three is a great number, for now anyhow :)

The Bergmans said...

I'm always a fan of another Servino on this earth! Congrats

jennah said...

How totally wonderful! Im so happy for you guys. Yes third time does seem to be the "charm" for not being able to fit into regular close WAY too quickly. I just knew I'd be hearing news like this soon...

Amanda said...

Wonderful news!!!

Congratulations. You guys make beautiful babies.

Chrissy said...

Wow! Congratulations guys! Three is a charm! Hope you have a happy pregnancy!

Los Alexander said...

Congratulations! AAAAHHHHH!!! How exciting!!! We are so happy for you!!!

Josh and Aleesha said...

That is so exciting. I hope that you are doing well. We are happy for you guys.

Kellie O. said...

Congrats! i am sure he/she will be beautiful!!!

Kelsie :) said...

Okay Linds, I've decided that its going to be a girl! That's my vote, and I'm stickin to it! I can't wait to see you guys!!!

Kelsie

Kelsie :) said...

Okay Linds, I've decided that its going to be a girl! That's my vote, and I'm stickin to it! I can't wait to see you guys!!!

Kelsie

The Barbers said...

It is great to connect through the blogworld! We are so happy for you guys, how wonderful another baby!! That is really exciting :)Congratulations! Keep in touch :)

Ken, Chelsea and Isaac said...

Congratulations!! We're so excited for you!

Durrett Family Band said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you.

Unknown said...

Oh, Hi!!! and congratulations. I'm glad I'm very happy I'm finding here old friends from lubbock. Awesome!
Lets keep in touch!
Angelica Benson