Monday, October 13, 2008

Have blueberries, will travel.

This post is for the East Coasters...somebody back there once made me some mouth-watering, moist, dense, fantastic blueberry bread. I cannot find my recipe, and I can't remember who made it. I feel desperate, frantic, and scared. Was it Lara?? Amanda?? Jennah?? Amber?? Angela?? I have blueberries that are begging to be baked into bread. Help!! Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

4 comments:

april said...

i don't think it was me, but i have a very yummy lemon blueberry bread recipe that i will email you.

Amanda said...

I think Shirlene or Lara. I know Lara makes divine blueberry muffins!

If you can't figure it out...spread them out on a baking sheet and freeze them. After a few hours you can put them in a freezer proof plastic bag and then use them in recipes later.

:)

sorichfamily said...

okay, just saw your plea...i will be emailing some blueberry goodness...love ya!

Katie said...

and then once you find it..........post it or e-mail it please? I have gallons of blueberries in my freezer that are dying to be made into something other than blueberry muffins every week!

=) Have a great weekend!