Thursday, December 6, 2007

Help!

Dave has declared that it is high time for me to change the title of our blog. Apparently "Lovin' Lubbock" isn't funny anymore now that it is our everyday, brown, dusty reality. So...any suggestions? Just thought I'd throw it out there...

12 comments:

nora lee said...

i think it should be "the fun" ;) :)

Ashlee Marie said...

I like Lovin Lubbock, much more creative than mine! So I'm not help. Good Luck.

The Special Reds said...

The fun is sounding good right now, but what about the good old, "The Servino Family" or "The Servino Four"?

Blake Shirley said...

Hummm. I've been thinking about this for a while and can't really come up with anything creative. I like lovin' lubbock. it sounds sarcastic, but you can also argue that your serious in case any hard core texans get after you! sorry, my use of capitals ran out of me half way. i'll keep thinking about a new name though.jennah

Candace said...

I can't think of anything right now. I will ask Tyler if he can come up with something clever.

Ken, Chelsea and Isaac said...

take a look at my title... you don't want to ask me this...

Bre said...

what about "taci din gura si read!" That's romanglish for "shut your mouth and read" That way people will be impressed with how well rounded you are by knowing another language. Works like a charm every time. trust me...I still use "taci din gura si dam pup" all the time. (granted it's just on my nieces and nephews, but they get a kick out of it)

Bre said...

PS...How do you know the barton's? Did you know they're from Camarillo?

Nataliehlambert said...

I found you!!! It was so fun to see you comment on our blog because now I found yours. It is so fun to see your kids. We miss you guys. Ben is going through all sorts of job interviews so who knows where we will be. So far we have one offer in Boston. Texas must be pretty different from Astoria! We love you guys

april said...

how about something that plays on the word "serve" since it's sort of in your name. serve can refer to tons of sports or service. just a start of a thought - finish it if you'd like.

thanks for all the great pics. your kids are getting so big.

JB said...

How about, "Don't mess with Texas or we'll kick your butt!" Um, maybe that's too harsh...

Maybe, "Los Servinos!"

or, maybe, "US."

3 different names from one random man...

Peace,

Jason

Kaylene said...

How about "A Serving of Servino"? Do I win? :)