Mama and her babies!I love this month. It is filled with every good thing that I love...crisp weather, sun, rain, turtleneck sweaters, pumpkin pie, family time, and a school break. Happy November!
Halloween went pretty well...Eli went to a few little parties around town and at a friend's house. He liked his Tin Man costume a lot, except that he didn't keep his funnel hat on very long, causing him to look like a space man instead of the Tin Man. He also had a borderline hyperventilation episode every time I put it on over his head, because the fabric was "pokey". He was fine once it was over his head because he wore it over his turtleneck. Silly boy! He kept us laughing. He had a bit of confusion about his cardboard Tin Man ax...we've been working on letters and letter sounds, so he walked around for days saying, "I have a letter ax, and it says buh-buh-buh!" Apparently we need to go over the letter x again! :)
Haven was sweet in her Cowardly Lion costume, with her chubby little cheeks poking out. How I love those cheeks!! She is now a proficient crawler, has her two bottom teeth, and is desparately trying to stand.



9 comments:
What about you and dave? Where are pictures of your costumes? The kids look great, it looks like the tin man was a sucess, way to go!
Eli's costume looks great! You did a good job; it sure is cute!
They are so cute. I loved the costumes. Eli and Haven are so cute. I love Haven's cute cheeks.
how can your babies be that big? oh, how i miss you guys!! it looks like you are having so much fun at this very fall-ish time of year! we love ya!
ps...nice work on the costumes! they look soooo great! you are awesome!
They turned out really cute! I never thought about mixing up axe and x... I wish I were a kid again so that I would notice things like that :)
I love there costumes, your kids are adorable! Such a pretty Sunday dress too!
great job, lindsey! they look great.
Hi Precious! This is the first time I've read other people's comments, so I wanted to leave one too. I love reading your blog. YOu are a very clever writer and I always get a chuckle. How can you be so good at so many things? I love you more than fall colors. xoxoxmomxoxoxoxo
Ahhh! Your kids are so cute! Seriously. What a darling family. Hope you're great! Zack says hi too.
Post a Comment