Wednesday, September 21, 2011

a thousand words

Here's a bucketload of recent pictures that I love.
All were taken within the last few weeks.

We love ourselves some Oregon Ducks.


Dane has taken to feeding Apollo treats from his pocket. Apollo knows the treats are in there. Dane tries to use his leverage to make the dog sit. Apollo plays along. For the treats. Both are happy.

David has the most success getting smiles out of Kai.


Snuggling to college football.


This one still maintains her fantastic sense of style. I love it.


She truly loves this little guy.


Oldest and youngest son. I can't believe Eli is old enough to hold Kai like this.


Dane "helped" Kai nap by planting a baby doll in his sleeping arms.


Love the expressions on their faces!


My dad came for a short visit to help us bless Kai in church (sort of like a christening).


Love the way you can't see his eyes when he smiles big. Just like my mom's.


Tummy time = dog tries lick baby's ear time.


Blessing day.


The whole family.


Friday is the first day of Fall. Happy autumn to you!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love all of the pictures. So cute.
I love the smiles. Tyler has some good ones but we have yet to catch it on camera.
Do you want to go to the Science Spectrum tomorrow? I think we will go around 10.

k_laurelle said...

I don't know if becky has ever told you this, but dane looks so much like our brother dan when he was a baby! and you can't be done having babies cause you need another beautiful girl!