I love anything that makes me feel free. Alive, imaginative, capable, fun, and free. Yum. Here's some things in my life right now that make me feel free:
*
1. Flip-flops. I bought a new pair yesterday. They make my toes feel wiggly free. I like that.
*
2. My GPS watch. I can run wherever the heck I want, even serpentine style, and it will still tell me how far I've run. No more
pre-set routes and routines. Total running freedom.
*
4. Belly laughs. Which, these days, are coming most often from things having to do with Dane. I love it!
5. Projects. But only the ones that I come up with on my own. I don't like patterns and directions very much...feels unoriginal, like a paint-by-number. But I love...creating. Right now I'm knee-deep in repainting and paper-bagging our bathrooms, appliqueing shirts for Haven, and transforming the cream container I bought for $2 from my anciently old neighbor, Burrell (the sweetest old man ever).
6. Sunshine. I love not being stuck inside. (Yeah, yeah, David, you were right all along about this. Good call, Babe.)
7. My van. We've put in so much time juggling one car in our marriage...I love, love, love having a way to take the kids wherever we want, whenever we want.
March is sunny and beautiful and feels wonderfully optimistic.
And free.
Happy March!
Happy March!
6 comments:
I love how positive your posts are. I feel more inspired and optimistic after reading your blog.
I love that dane sounds like he is choking on an outgoing laugh. What a great way to go!
what a cute video! Wesley is laying on me sleeping and wearing the same jammies as Dane in the video. I love the new Carters jammies with stuff on the feet. ;)
Being outside in the sun makes me feel instantly better. Dane's little laugh is SO cute. Sometimes when Bently is sleeping or gone somewhere I feel Blake is bored with me. Siblings are so much more entertaining than moms! And I agree with Susan - your blogs are always inspiring & refreshing to me!
I have to say in these two images I can totally see you/Kelsey and Austin! You DID get some genes into them!
I ran this picture through some very good software and increased the resolution slightly so I can display Elijah life size, cropped it and put him on display life size in a digital picture display on my desk. Luv it because he really looks like he is right there in front of me. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img/APIUysjpN4zM8ZqsOZ6UxBSxhmuK2ICABbheaTYogaWOMLE7y2SM6UV03W2WmFOW6MIIgaNZeF_H6etImQ_dag=s1600 I have a blast with Elijah in this pic. I like to lean back in my chair and put my foot on the desk and caress his lips with my toes! When I rub his upper lip under his nose it looks like he is sniffing my toes and that cracks me up! When I spread my toes out over his nose it really cracks me up because it looks like he is smelling my toes and that expression on his face is perfect. Sitting there caressing his face with the ball of my foot and toes is a trip, especially with that expression! He always gets a ton of kisses when he is done smelling my feet LOL!
Post a Comment